US Small Business Administration can help with Damage from Hurricane Florence
Posted on Thursday November 01, 2018
The US Small Business Administration has Disaster Loans available to business owners, homeowners, and renters.  There are 3 types of loans available:
  1. Business Physical Disaster Loans - Loans to businesses to repair or replace disaster-damaged property owned by the business, including real estate, inventories, supplies, machinery and equipment. Businesses of any size are eligible. Private, non-profit organizations such as charities, churches, private universities, etc., are also eligible.
  2. Economic Injury Disaster Loans (EIDL) - Working capital loans to help small businesses, small agricultural cooperatives, small businesses engaged in aquaculture, and most private, non-profit organizations of all sizes meet their ordinary and necessary financial obligations that cannot be met as a direct result of the disaster. These loans are intended to assist through the disaster recovery period.
  3. Home Disaster Loans - Loans to homeowners or renters to repair or replace disaster-damaged real estate and personal property, including automobiles.
The filing deadlines are: Physical Damage - November 13, 2018 and Economic Injury - June 14, 2019.

View complete loan details and requirements here.

Information to apply for a Disaster Loan:

Register with FEMA at, or download the FEMA mobile app, or call 800-621-3362.

Once registered with FEMA, you can apply for a loan the following ways:
  • Online:
  • In Person: Visit temporary disaster recovery center
  • Mail: Call 800-659-2955 to have an application mailed to you.
Town of Aberdeen NC | 115 N. Poplar Street, Post Office Box 785 Aberdeen, NC 28315
Phone: 910-944-1115
Contact Us  |  Site Map  
Visit our Instragram page E-notify RSS Feeds Twitter Facebook